About Platform (Coming Soon)
One stop solution to all your marketing contents & templates & skill improvements
Platform is the marketplace for creative assets and creative people. People all around the world can choose Platform to purchase template files, educational courses or learn the skills needed to build videos, apps, graphics and more.
We are passionate about assisting all the creatives out there to live a dream with what they love.
Platform is an ultimate Subscription service for digital resources, designed to the needs of agencies, designers, marketers and other professionals who need items on a frequent or regular basis.
We are offering a library of high-quality, curated content from experienced creators and make it available to you through a monthly subscription plan. All items on Platform are licensed for use in a wide range of advertising & other projects.
Work on your ideas and bring them to life with professional digital resources and services.
Platform offered a collection of various themes, where our creatives sell digital assets to help you design your idea.
You can purchase anything from Illustrated templates and video footage to advanced themes.
The Team at Platform
Platform is proudly based in Bangladesh, a sister concern of Catch Bangladesh. Our services and works are offered all over the world.
We believe in your Idea. What it needs more is a simple guideline, a demo or a realistic project to work on. We think of this marketplace to make it easy for you to live your dreams. Every good idea should have a chance to grow, so make it grow with us.
Digital assets we are providing:
- Video Templates
- Graphic Templates
- Presentation Templates
- Web Templates
- Welcome to Platform, a subscription service for digital Items created by designers and creatives. When we say ‘we’, ‘us’or ‘Platform’ it’s because that’s who we are and we own and run the
- Once you create a Platform account, you become a member of our community. Upon opening an account, we believe, you agree to follow the rules outlined in these terms so please read and understand them.
How membership works
- Using:While browsing Platform you agree to follow our guidelines or instructions and keep in mind that these terms apply to any use of Platform whether or not you’re a member.
- Content available to browsing users:On certain parts of Platform a limited range of content is made available to you without the requirement of a Platform membership or subscription. The content made available to you without requiring a membership or subscription is also subject to the Platform License.
Becoming a Subscriber
- Subscription types:When you become a Subscriber, you get to access our library of Items that must be used in accordance with the Platform License. Platform for Individuals is a one user usage subscription only, available for use by one real person or by a single company with less than thirty employees. You are not allowed to share the account. Platform for Group is a multiple seat subscription, available to a group of people or a company with less than fifty employees.
- Age:We believe creativity doesn’t come with age. So, there is no age restriction to become a Platform Subscriber.
- Your responsibility:You are acknowledged that information you give us is true, accurate and complete and that you will keep your account information up-to-date (including a current email address).
- Subscription Binders: Your subscription is not transferable. You are responsible for any use of Platform that occurs in conjunction with your username and password so keep your password secured and don’t let any other person use your username or password. If you realize there’s any unauthorized use of your password or any breach of security you need to inform us immediately.
How Using Items works
What do you get when you download and register an Item?
- License:When you download an Item as a Subscriber, you will be asked to register that Item. Upon registration, you will be granted a license from us to use that Item for the purpose you are allowed during the registration process. If you have Platform for Group, the license is granted to the licensee nominated for your team during sign-up.
- Effect of ceasing subscription:As Platform is a subscription service, certain rights granted under an Item license are only applicable for as long as your Platform subscription is active.
If you’ve registered Items for specific projects or end uses, they recall a valid license after your subscription ends. But for trial licenses, free files and everything else, you’ll need to remove the Items from any associated product, project or end-use.
- Services:As a Subscriber you also receive services from us like account support, fraud protection, library quality control and other related services.
- Support:We do our best to make sure that Items are high quality. However, due to the unlimited downloads on Platform, the Items do not include the level of after-sale support.
Payment (Subscription Fee):
- You can pay for your subscription via BKash or credit card. You may be required to pay a handling fee depending on the method of payment you choose.
- By signing on as a Subscriber you must agree to the individual payment terms that relate to your chosen method of payment, as notified to you.
- In the event that you select an ongoing, regular payment method (for example a monthly credit card payment) and that payment fails to occur, we may immediately suspend your subscription until payment has been made. If we suspend your subscription, your rights under these terms and the Platform License will also be suspended.
- Currency conversion costs:You are responsible for all costs of currency conversion relating to your Platform subscription. Your financial institution does the currency conversion and may charge you additional fees (we don’t control either the conversion rates or your financial institution’s fees).
This means that you may incur additional costs when subscribing to Platform, which we have no control over.
Terms of subscribing:
When you subscribe to Platform Elements, you do so on the following terms:
- you acknowledge that you understand what you can and can’t do with your downloaded Items in accordance with the Platform License;
- we and the authors do not guaranty that any particular Item will continue to be available on Platform.
- once you register an Item, you acquire a non- exclusive license to use the Item under the terms set out in the Platform License (non-exclusive means others might also license the same Item).
- you do not gain any ownership rights in a downloaded Item.
It is important that you understand the terms on which you are making a purchase. Please take the time to review this section carefully.
- The final prices and fees are inclusive of transactional taxes where relevant (like VAT and GST). Our promotional materials will state whether or not the price is inclusive or exclusive of transactional taxes.
- You are responsible for paying all other fees and taxes associated with your use of Platform wherever charged. Your responsibility includes withholding tax if it applies, unless we already process that withholding tax. We may collect geographical location information to determine your location, which may be used for tax purposes (so location information you give us must be accurate for tax residency purposes).
Refunds and cancelations
- Given the nature of digital content, we do not generally offer a refund or credit on a purchased subscription unless we have made changes to these terms that materially affect you to your detriment. If you would like to request a refund or credit you should send a help request. If you cancel a subscription due to us making a change to our terms that materially affects you to your detriment then you will receive a refund for any whole unused months remaining in your subscription period.
- We will assess refund or credit requests on their merits. There is generally no obligation to provide a refund or credit in situations like the following:
- you have changed your mind about your subscription;
- you subscribed by mistake;
- you do not have sufficient expertise to use the Items made available or
- you can no longer access any of your desired Items because they have been removed from Platform Elements (we advise you to download Items as soon as you license them to avoid this situation).
- If we decide to issue a refund or credit, this will generally be done using the same manner used to make the purchase.
- It is important that you understand how refunds work.
What we own: We own all the Platform Content that we have put on Platform. This includes the design, compilation, and look and feel of the Platform site, and copyright, trademarks, designs and other intellectual property on Platform. We own all the trademarks, logos, service marks and trade names on Platform. You will not copy, distribute, modify or make derivative works of any of our Platform Content or use any of our intellectual property in any way not expressly stated in these terms.
Copyright, trademark and intellectual property claims: We respect the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that an Item or any content on Platform trespasses any intellectual property right (including copyright) lets us know, our team will review this request with utmost priority.
Our use of your information
Confidential Information: We value your information and take reasonable precautions to protect it. While using Platform, you may also become aware of confidential information about us, or someone else. You acknowledge to not disclose any confidential information made available to you through Platform to any other person.
Linking apps made by others
Linking to Platform Elements: We reserve the right to insist that any link to Platform be discontinued, and to revoke your ability to link to Platform Elements.
Links from Platform Elements: The Platform and Item downloads may contain links to other non-Platform sites. We have no control or responsibility over anything on those sites, and do not endorse or sponsor those sites, even if they are affiliated to us.
Keep in Mind:
Eligibility, suspension or termination: Being a Subscriber is not an automatic right, it is a benefit for those who follow our reasonable rules. We hope that you will be with us for a long time. But we may, using reasonable discretion, decide whether or not your use of Platform complies with these terms. We can suspend or terminate your subscription account at any time for any reason (acting reasonably of course) including:
- if you breach these terms;
- if you act in a way that does not align with the values of our community; or
- if you act in a way that could cause us or others harm.
If we do decide to permanently terminate your Platform account you must not apply for a new account as unfortunately you will no longer be welcome in our community. This decision may also apply to all of your accounts you use on other Catch Bangladesh sites.
Liability and indemnity – between us and Subscribers
- You assure us against all losses, costs (including legal costs on a full indemnity basis), expenses, demands or liability that we incur arising out of, or in connection with, a third party claim against us relating to use of Platform, any Item or the products or services forming part of any Third Party Offer.
- Our liability to you in connection with Platform or these terms, in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, is limited as follows:
- we exclude liability for any of these things incurred by you: loss of revenue, loss of profit, loss of goodwill, loss of customers, loss of capital, damage to reputation, loss in connection with any other contract, loss of data, or indirect, consequential or special loss, damage or expense; and
- our total aggregate liability to you is otherwise limited to the total amounts paid by you to us for your Platform subscription in the 6 months immediately preceding the date on which the claim giving rise to the liability arose.
Availability: We strive to have Platform Elements available to you 24 hours a day, seven days a week but that depends on internet, occasionally you might not be able to access Platform, and this might happen for any reason, at any time, with or without notice, or at our absolute discretion. We might also change aspects of how Platform works, including the kinds of Items available on Platform. The Catch Bangladesh Companies will not be liable to you for any loss you suffer as a result of these things.
Third party: If you’re agreeing to these terms on behalf of someone else then you’re promising to us that you have full legal authority to bind that third party. Remember that only real people can subscribe to Platform.
Consumer laws: In some places there may be non-excludable warranties, guarantees or other rights (‘non-excludable consumer guarantees’). We do not exclude, restrict or modify non-excludable consumer guarantees in these terms. Except for non-excludable consumer guarantees, we are bound only by the express promises made in these terms. Our liability for breach of a non-excludable consumer guarantee is limited, at our option, to replacing or paying the cost of replacing the relevant Item or service, (unless the non-excludable consumer guarantee says otherwise). You must not use an Item in violation of any export laws that apply to you.
Relationship between the parties: Nothing in these terms is to be construed as constituting a partnership, joint venture, employment or agency relationship between you and us, or between you and any other member. Neither you nor us can bind each other in any way.
Notices: Any notice you send us must be submitted through a help request. Any notice we send to you will be emailed to the email address you provided to us.
Changes to these terms: We may change these terms (including the Platform License) at any time and, if we make changes, we will take reasonable steps to let our Subscribers know about the changes. You can also keep track of whether changes have been made to our terms by referring to the version and effective date at the footer of the terms.
Interpretation: Words like ‘include’ and ‘including’ are not words of limitation and where anything is within our discretion, we mean our sole discretion.
Applicable Laws: We control and operate Platform from our head quarter in Bangladesh. The laws of Bangladesh govern these terms, and you submit to the jurisdiction of the courts there for the resolution of any dispute between us.
Platform: Platform, A sister concern of Catch Bangladesh.
Platform Creatives: Platform’s creative stakeholders who control, is controlled by or is under common control with Platform.
Platform Content: is all the content that we have put on Platform and includes the design, compilation, and look and feel of Platform, and copyright, trademarks, designs and other intellectual property on Platform
Handling fee: the fee Subscribers may pay, depending on their subscription payment method.
Subscriber: a person who signs up by creating an account and accepting these terms.
Payment method: any payment agent or method we make available on Platform.