Catch Bangladesh built the Hishab Khata app as a Commercial app. This SERVICE is provided by Catch Bangladesh and is intended for use as is.
This page is used to inform website visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect the following types of information.
Information that will be taken for an opening account:
- First and Last name
- Profile picture
- Phone number
- Date of Birth and
will be taken directly(if you provide) or through Facebook for opening your account at the HishabKhata app. You can set your password for your ID which won’t be shared with anyone.
– Your First and Last names will be taken for our system and will be used to identify your account.
– Your Profile Picture will be used on your profile and you’ll have the authority to change or limit the audience.
– Your email ID will only be used to send newsletters and for changing your password (in case you lost/forget it)
– Your phone number will be used for sending newsletters or for verification of your ID.
– Date of Birth and gender will only be used for improving our performance through filtering.
– Profile information that you provide for your user profile (e.g., first and last name, profile picture, cover photo, email, phone number).
This information allows us to keep track of your ID and provide quicker service.
We use third-party analytics tools to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the Service. These tools collect information sent by your device or our Service, including the web pages you visit, add-ons, and other information that assists us in improving the Service. We collect and use this analytics information with analytics information from other Users so that it cannot reasonably be used to identify any particular individual User.
We want to inform you that whenever you use our Service, in a case of an error in the app we collect data and information (through third party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing our Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
How we use your information:
- help you efficiently access your information after you sign in
- remember information so you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the Service;
- provide, improve, test, and monitor the effectiveness of our Service
- develop and test new features
- diagnose or fix technology problems
- automatically update the Hishab Khata application on your device. HishabKhata or other Users may run contests, special offers or other events or activities (“Events") on the Service.
- For sending notifications of offers and promotions.
SHARING OF YOUR INFORMATION:
We will not rent or sell your information to third parties outside Catch Bangladesh without your consent, except as noted in this Policy. Information like Email, Phone Number, Date of Birth and gender will not be shared with third parties or anyone outside Catch Bangladesh. We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Parties with whom we may share your information:
We may share User Content and your information (including but not limited to, information from cookies, log files, device identifiers, location data, and usage data) with businesses that are legally part of the same group of companies that Catch Food is part of, or that become part of that group (“Affiliates"). Affiliates may use this information to help provide, understand, and improve the Service (including by providing analytics) and Affiliates' own services (including by providing you with better and more relevant experiences). But these Affiliates will honor the choices you make about who can see your photos.
We also may share your information as well as information from tools like cookies, log files, and device identifiers and location data, with third-party organizations that help us provide the Service to you (“Service Providers"). Our Service Providers will be given access to your information as is reasonably necessary to provide the Service under reasonable confidentiality terms.
We may also share certain information such as cookie data with third-party advertising partners. This information would allow third-party ad networks to, among other things, deliver targeted advertisements that they believe will be of most interest to you.
We may remove parts of data that can identify you and share anonymized data with other parties. We may also combine your information with other information in a way that it is no longer associated with you and share that aggregated information.
What happens in the event of a change of control:
If we sell or otherwise transfer part or the whole of Catch Bangladesh or our assets to another organization (e.g., in the course of a transaction like a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, liquidation), your information such as name and email address and any other information collected through the Service may be among the items sold or transferred. You
We may access, preserve and share your information in response to a legal request (like a search warrant, court order or subpoena) if we have a good faith belief that the law requires us to do so. This may include responding to legal requests from jurisdictions outside of Bangladesh where we have a good faith belief that the response is required by law in that jurisdiction, affects users in that jurisdiction, and is consistent with internationally recognized standards. We may also access, preserve and share information when we have a good faith belief it is necessary to: detect, prevent and address fraud and other illegal activity; to protect ourselves, you and others, including as part of investigations; and to prevent death or imminent bodily harm. Information we receive about you may be accessed, processed and retained for an extended period of time when it is the subject of a legal request or obligation, governmental investigation, or investigations concerning possible violations of our terms or policies, or otherwise to prevent harm.
Links to Other Sites:
How we store your information:
Storage and Processing:
– Your information collected through the Service may be stored and processed in Bangladesh or any other country in which Hishab Khata, its Affiliates or Service Providers maintain facilities.
– We use commercially reasonable safeguards to help keep the information collected through the Service secure and take reasonable steps (such as requesting a unique password) to verify your identity before granting you access to your account. However, Catch Bangladesh cannot ensure the security of any information you transmit to Hishab Khata or guarantee that information on the Service may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed.
Please do your part to help us. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and account information, and for controlling access to emails between you and Hishab Khata, at all times. Your privacy settings may also be affected by changes the social media services you connect to Hishab Khata make to their services. We are not responsible for the functionality, privacy, or security measures of any other organization.
Your choices about your information.
Your account information and profile/privacy settings:
– Update your account at any time by logging in and changing your profile settings.- Learn more about reviewing or modifying your account information.
How to contact us about a deceased user
In the event of the death of an Hishab Khata User, please contact us. We will usually conduct our communication via email; should we require any other information, we will contact you at the email address you have provided in your request.
How to contact us: